Join us on Facebook

Monday, November 12, 2007

Florbal?????

by Zachary





On Sunday night I found out that I could play in this floorball tournament for school. The teacher had tried to tell me about it, but I didn't really understand what she was saying. But, I saw a kid from my school on Sunday night and he told me about it (through an interpreter) and he asked me if I was going to play. He said I had to be at the school at 7:00 a.m. and I had to have white-soled tennis shoes. So, I went home and looked on the internet for floorball rules, and at 5 o'clock Monday morning, I got up and went with my Dad to get shoes at a 24-hour Tesco store, cause you need a certain type of shoes. Then we went to school at 7 o'clock. Then I walked to the bus stop with the other boys that were going; we got on a public bus and rode it a couple of stops to this place where there was a gym and we had a floorball tournament with other school teams. I think my team lost the whole thing. We only won one match and that was only by one point. But I had fun and didn't have to go to school.

2 comments:

Shel said...

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed your post. I look forward to reading more!

Paulette said...

So what exactaly is florbal? I am still trying to figure out the difference between rugby, soccer and football out here.